Thursday, March 29, 2012

About Me

I turned 30 this past year. Enough said about that.

I have a ten-year-old daughter that I suppose is technically my step-daughter but her “other” mother doesn’t live around here so I’m mommy. I also have a 10-month-old son. Quite an age gap but it works for us.

My hubby works as a Correctional Officer. I work part-time now because my son was born 8 weeks early and they don't recommend that he goes to a daycare this winter with all of the sicknesses that go around. We don't have a lot of money, but we are happy. We will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in August.

I grew up in an average household, parents split up and married other people. I have 3 sisters and a brother. I have nicknames for my sisters. One is "the one close to my age". She's about 3 years younger. One is "the black one." She is adopted and will turn 18 in July. And the youngest is "the blonde one." Because her hair is white blonde. She will be 16 next week! My brother is just my brother. :)

I've always had these thoughts in head since I was younger. Like "how would a millionaire handle this situation?" or "how would the head cheerleader react to that question?" Basically I've always wanted to be "one of those people." Either rich, pretty, popular or in this case Active and Healthy! I am going to do my best to become who I want to be and you can just sit around and read about my progress. Okay? :)

Here is one of our attempts at getting healthy. Family night at the pool! So fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment