Thursday, June 21, 2012

Running through the Sprinklers

I went on a late evening run last night and it was great! I didn't have to take the jogging stroller so my time was much faster. I was also hurrying to get home before dark and before I was eaten alive by the bugs. At the end I had to run through a couple sets of sprinklers and it ended up being fun. I felt like a little kid again.

I am still taking walking breaks but last night I think I only took 3 or 4! That's only one time per mile. It makes me feel so good to see the progress that I'm making. I still haven't lost any weight which is frustrating but I'm sure that it's the food that I eat. Hopefully someday soon I will be ready to tackle this issue. Because I'm sure that if I was thinner I would be much faster.


I'm looking forward to my "short" run tonight and the weekend with just me and my boy. Hopefully a parade is on our schedule. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment