Monday, June 25, 2012

Do they fit?

I do a warm-up before every run. Whether its walking for 1 min up to 5 min. I just don't like the feeling of starting out running cold. My legs don't work right and my stride is off. Yesterday I did my 6 miles. It was hard! I struggled through it but I made it. I was very slow averaging 16:48 miles but I'm not too sore today so I'm trying to look at the positive. I had to push the run back to Sunday because I wasn't able to complete my Thursday night run and it got pushed to Friday. Hubby and I had a battle and he won. :(

My training schedule calls for a 5k next Saturday but there is one in my town this weekend so I'll probably sign up. I'm completely and totally nervous after my 10k, that I'll be last again. I've just got to get over those nerves and make it happen.

I was able to wrangle the boy on Saturday and go to a local parade. The night before I was worried about what I was going to wear because none of my shorts or capris fit right now. I was even thinking about digging out maternity capris! (what? it's really hot here right now) Last minute I decided to try what I had and lo and behold one pair fit! I was completely shocked. My body has changed since having a baby because some others that fit before don't fit now but I hadn't worn these shorts since our DisneyWorld trip in 2010 and I was at least 20 pounds thinner. Weird.


 Capris that fit now! (ignore my non-makeup face)



Taking in some sun at the parade

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on fitting into those pants! How cool is that?! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete