Friday, June 1, 2012

This and That

I got the email saying that the pictures from the race are ready and wouldn't you know it. There are absolutely none of me! haha. My hubby said that the photographer left a few minutes before I finished. Ugh.

I'm still glad that I chose the 10k but I haven't really been telling too many people that I came in last. When they ask how it went, I just say "good".

I called the doctor and made an appointment today. They didn't have anything until the 12th. Hubby and I are a little worried. I am basically the same weight I was after I gave birth a year ago. I haven't really lost or gained anything. And I told you guys about the hormonal changes. I also want to get my thyroid levels checked. I am currently on medication but I'm wondering if something has changed. It's kind of frustrating when your body doesn't want to cooperate.

On Monday I did an easy 2 miles. It felt good. My knees were a little sore after the race. Then I did 3 miles on Wednesday on the treadmill. I'm way slower on the treadmill. Is anyone else like that?

My son ended up having two birthday parties. One on his actual birthday at the Baseball game and one on Sunday with all of our family and friends. It was a wonderful weekend!

 His First Cake at the Baseball Game!



 His Second cake at our house with a #1 sparkler!


 His Third Cake just for him!


What he did to the Third Cake! haha

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie!

    And I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On vacation I worked out outside and discovered that I am slower on the treadmill as well. Who knows why - I've heard it's supposed to be the other way around. Hope everything goes well at your appointment. Weight loss is a tricky thing :/ hugs!

    ReplyDelete