Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thinking and Running

When I'm running I think of all these awesome things to talk about on my blog then I get home and I've completely forgotten! haha. Yesterday I really struggled through my run. I think my average pace was almost 17 minutes! I did my 5 mile run on Saturday so I'm wondering if I was just tired. I'm really scared that maybe my body just won't be able to handle Half Marathon training. I'm gonna push as long as I can.

I went to the doctor and she thinks that my blood sugar is off. Because last time I lost a significant amount of weight I was on a pill to help regulate it. I told her that I've tried to get back on this particular medicine but it makes me extremely ill. She ended up giving a prescription for a new form of it that has extended release. That was a week ago and I've been pretty sick every day. Stomach cramps, diarrhea, and nauseousness. Today is the day that I'm supposed to up the dose but I think I may hold off. Yuck.

So, I found out that I am losing my job for sure and its put some new stress on me. We have to be out of our office on August 20th so I'm going to try to work full-time until then. That leaves running to nights or early mornings. Neither sounds like a fun option but I'm going to just have to work it out.

I took this pic the other day because I have on pink and purple headbands and blue and red tanktops. Ya. I match like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment