Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm back :)

I did my first run back on Tuesday. I was SLOW. I only did 2.2 miles and it took me 40 minutes. Later that night I went to Yoga then Wednesday I did a short workout video.

I'm trying to get together my motivation to run today but so far it hasn't worked. I wanted to do a 10k on the 26th but I just don't think that I can do it. You have to do at least a 15 minute mile because they are only closing the roads for an hour and a half. I'm gonna do a 5 mile next Saturday and see how it goes. Maybe I'll do a fake race see how long it takes me. I'm pretty passionate about this race because all the proceeds go to the Utah Law Enforcement Memorial Fund and my husband is a Corrections Officer. Also, if I do the 10k then I can run past my grandfathers house. If all else fails then I'll at least do the 5k.

My friend took me shopping yesterday and I was able to score some workout capris and pants for less than 10 bucks a piece! It was at Rue 21. They are just yoga pants but they'll work for now.

I ordered Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack yesterday. I just cannot take this baby belly anymore!


I make him wear this hat when it's windy out. No ear infections for us.

1 comment:

  1. I am slow too but who cares! Keep up the good work :) Your son is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete