Thursday, April 12, 2012

30 Day Shred

Sorry that I've been missing the last few days. This is my daughters Spring Break and we are supposed to be in DisneyLand but we cancelled the trip because of some budget issues so we've been trying to do some fun things with her so she won't be too bummed. We went to the zoo on Tuesday. I got quite a workout there. It is on a hill so what goes up must come down. Woooo. I even sweated a little.

I haven't been running because I came down with something and when I'm sick my body just shuts down and wants to sleep for a few days. I probably won't be able to get another one in until Saturday. Not good but sometimes life just happens.

I was looking at the calendar yesterday and I realized that I only have 30 days until we are going to be taking some family pictures for my sons first birthday so I figured that this was the perfect time to tackle the 30 Day Shred. Dun Dun Dun. I started this morning and so far so good.
This is my surprised face because I didn't think that I would sweat that much. (Ignore my whiteness. I gotta get working on that)

3 comments:

  1. I am fair skinned too. Lol I think I just gave up on getting a tan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super pale and always will be. Just embrace it, lol! Great plan for the 30 day shred. Keep us posted! You'll do great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 30 Day Shred. That's my go-to workout when I don't want to do anything else.

    ReplyDelete