Saturday, April 21, 2012

Frustration.

I just finished the 30 Day Shred. I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed. I didn't do the Shred yesterday because I was just in too much pain.  I'm frustrated. Ughgghghghghghghgh.

I feel like a fraud. Since I've started this blog I was sick for a week with a cold and didn't get much running in and then now with this kidney infection I fear that I may not run again for awhile. I'm achy, exhausted and still in pain. I'm still planning on running the 5k on May 5th because my family is doing it and they are walking so if all else fails I'll stick with them. I would really like to train for a 10k on May 26th but it all depends on when I can get better.

I'm being whiny but it's not fair. I wanna go back to being amazing.



At least I have this guy to keep me company while I recoup. :)

1 comment:

  1. Take it from me girl, even as a slow little turtle in the middle of a race can be amazing because it just keeps going! You can do it!!! I believe in you. This is just a little set back in your journey to the Princess Half. If we haven't had them yet, we will all have them. It's just about getting up again as soon as you can! Sending love!

    ReplyDelete