Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Amazing?

I didn't want to run this morning. My legs were just tired and I knew that my sons nurse was coming at 1 and our house wasn't exactly the cleanest. So I told myself, "I'll just do a couple of miles on the treadmill while watching last nights Biggest Loser." That sounded okay when I realized that there was no way that my son was gonna take a nap early enough to run and get showered before his nurse came. So, he was loaded in the jogging stroller and out we went. I gotta tell ya that it didn't get any easier. I had to go to the bathroom and running while squeezing your cheeks isn't the easiest. Although I suppose it works your butt muscles. hehe. But I did it. Yep. I told myelf that I only had to do 4 laps around the pond but I ended up doing all 6.

Some lady on the trail said, "You're amazing." Not sure what she meant by that, but I'll take it.

I'm amazing. Sigh.


My view on the way home. If you look close you can see the lake inbetween the marsh and the mountains.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a beautiful place to run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It's always better after you get out and do it, but I totally know what it's like to have to wrestle with the kids to get in exercise time :)

    ReplyDelete