Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hip Hop Hustle

So, my friend has been basically begging me to go to Zumba with her. They have it right after my Yoga class every week, but honestly I'm intimidated. That looks hard! I'm a semi-dancer but sometimes I struggled to keep up, or to make my body do what I wanted it to do.

Well, we compromised and I attended Hip Hop Hustle last night. Not too bad. I just wasn't able to do some of the moves. Crazy Legs? What the heck is that? (that's my Utah slang in there)

The class was actually really tough on my knees and my legs felt like jello from my previous run, but all in all it was pretty fun. :)


 Good thing I love this girl!


I'm still not sure about Zumba yet though. Anyone tried it?

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just found your blog through Bethi. I did Zumba last year and I am by no means a dancer. I really liked it. They don't offer the class anymore in my small town or I would still be doing it.

    ReplyDelete