Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday

I'm at work today. ugh. (I work part-time) I am still feeling horrible. I was able to do Days 9 and 10 of Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. It was hard but I pushed through it. The muscles right around my kidney seem to hurt also. I can't stretch that side and it's hard to lift anything heavy. I'm on Day 6 of my antibiotic and I'm feeling somewhat better, but not there yet. My guess is that I'll have to do another round of medicine. I haven't been running because I just don't have the energy. I am working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so my hope is that I'll be feeling better by Friday so I can get a run in on my day off.

I'm going to try Level 2 tonight. Wish me luck!

Oh, and I'll try to stop being such a Debbie Downer. :)

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO!!!! I started the 30 Day Shred on Monday and that was the only day I did it LOL. I was sore until yesterday. I did manage to run on both of my run days but tuesday a mile about did me in. Hoping to jump back into the dvd tomorrow and hopefully keep at it.

    ReplyDelete