Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Uh Oh

Well, Level 2 didn't happen last night. I slept for like 11 hours!!! I am feeling really good today so I hope that I'm through the worst. I'm still a little tender but that I can handle. I'm going to attempt Level 2 tonight but I also don't want to push it too much and set myself back. I really think that it has been the rest that has helped me get better. Some websites and people have said that it can take 2 weeks to get over a kidney infection! It'll be a week since I went to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully I'm on the upswing.

My first race is next Saturday! I'm getting super nervous!

3 comments:

  1. Rest makes everything better. Don't feel guilty for it. :-) Last week, I had to take two days in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with level two! I've never stuck with the shred long enough to get there, so you are doing great! Don't Sweat it if you need another rest day though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I linked to your blog @ http://t-beri.blogspot.com/2012/04/widgets-and-stuff.html :)

    ReplyDelete