Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Before Pics-30 Day Shred

Yesterday was Day 5 of The 30 Day Shred. It went well. I decided to run for a half hour before I did it. I was worried that the rash on my leg would hurt, but I covered it with a bandage and it was fine. I did sweat enough that the bandaid fell off after the DVD. I was proud of that. :)  I wanted to run outside, but it was about my sons naptime and I knew that if I took him out in the stroller that he would wake up when I got home and his schedule would be off for the rest of the day. So off to the treadmill I headed. I watched an episode of Biggest Loser and the time went by fast.

I decided that I should take some before pics for the 30 day shred. Its a little late but that's how I roll.

 I would never wear this outfit to run outside, but in the privacy of my own home all bets are off. ;)





 I was really focused on not sucking in, so I'm hoping that I was pushing out otherwise this post baby belly has got to go!!!


The plan for tonight is a Yoga class at the local rec center and then the 30 Day Shred afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are brave! I remember posting my "before" pictures and I called the post "My Brave Moment" because it takes guts! Good for you because you are making changes and you are going to see that soon. I know you are going to be really proud of these pictures someday (soon)! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's amazing! I tried doing the 30 day shred and it kicked my butt. AND yoga! Oi! Way to go girl! You seriously rock. That's really impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete