Friday, April 13, 2012

Funtabulous Friday!!!

Well, Fridays are normally my weigh-in day. So here it goes.....208.6. Yuck. But it wasn't unexpected because of the head cold and no running. (man I hope nobody that I "know" reads this thing)

One quick story. We went to my dads house for my sisters sweet 16 party the other night and my step-mom and cousin asked if I've been losing weight. I said unfortunately "no". Then my hubby chimed in and said but I'm sure she's lost inches and they both agreed. I don't feel like I've lost a lot but it was nice of him to say so. :)

While looking through some pics the other day. I found some comparison photos that I did after losing about 40 pounds before I became pregnant. Man I wish I was back to this point but right now I look more like the Before Photos. I guess I just need to keep on trying.


I'm gonna do my 30 day shred right when I get home from work tonight and a good run is in my future tomorrow morning. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the shred! You are doing really well, don't let a weigh in get you down

    ReplyDelete