Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yesterday

Well yesterday ended up being quite the day. The plan was to go to Yoga at the local Rec Center and then do the 30 Day Shred after. I hadn't been to Yoga in a few weeks because last week I was sick and the week before was hubby's bday so I was determined to go this week. I loaded up baby in the car at 3:55 to pick up my daughter from her after school choir, turn the key, nothing happens. Ugh. Are you kidding me? Call the school have them tell her to get a ride. Call my mom but she's at work. What to do, what to do. Okay, I load up baby in the jogging stroller and head out. The school is far, but what choice do I have? 4:05 daughter calls and says that she couldn't find a ride. So I tell her to meet me at the big intersection so that I can help her cross. Finally I see her so I can stop worrying. I go home and map the route. She walked .8 of a mile by herself, I walked 1.19 to get to her and we walked 1.19 to get back. Whew. Just grateful that I got her. Then I realize what I have planned for later. *sigh* I'm not changing my plans now. I made it through everything but I was grunting during 30 Day Shred. Hubby was laughing. ;)

I think it was a little rough because I was in flip-flops. No time to change.


On another note. I have been out of my thyroid medication for 3 days. We had an issue because my baby is getting a special RSV vaccine because he was a preemie. Each shot costs us $150 and he gets 5. Well they have these co-pay programs that will help you pay, so I applied and was approved but they process is taking awhile. In the meantime they have been holding my prescription hostage. Hopefully I got everything worked out yesterday and I should get my medication tomorrow. I feel yucky without it.

Oh, how I've missed you! Come back, come back, come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment