Saturday, April 28, 2012

Trying to Get Better

Oh my goodness you guys!!! This has been one heck of a week! Most nights I've slept about 11 hours. Today I had a nap! I NEVER have naps. Ugh. I take my last antibiotic in the morning and I'm really worried because I do NOT think that I'm better.

I finally got it together enough to do Day 1 of Level 2 tonight. I begged my 10 year old to do it with me just so that I would go get started. She gave up after a few minutes but it was the motivation that I needed. I thought that it would be a lot harder than it was. I guess that Level 1 really did make me stronger. :)

On a side note: I asked my hubby the other day if this new shirt that I got looked okay on me and he said "oh ya, I was going to tell you in the kitchen that you looked skinny, but I forgot". Ugh. You forgot?!?! You just can't forget things like that, okay? ;)

I was up a pound this Friday, but I'm hoping that it's just from all the sleeping or something. I'll get it back. I'd like to run in the morning, but I'm not sure how that will feel. I might try out starting on the treadmill so I can stop if I need to.

My lil bestie at Cheer Tryouts. She made it! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. My hubby forgets to tell me things like that too, lol. I always have to pump him to find out if he think I look thinner! Hope you are all better soon! Great job keeping up with some workouts though. It's hard!

    ReplyDelete